Honda Philippines, a top motorcycle maker in the country, has recently launched ‘The Cutting Edge’ motorbike—the all-new and sporty Airblade 150. The new scooter is aimed at introducing a new level of comfortable yet stylish riding experience for young Filipino riders.
Young professionals and millennials can ride around the city with their friends. The Airblade 150 is a cutting-edge bike with a sporty design, easy handling, advanced technology, and cozy buddy-riding capabilities.
“In Honda Philippines, we believe that the joy and freedom of mobility are best experienced with friends,” said Honda Philippines, Inc. President Susumu Mitsuishi during the bike’s local launch. “That is why we conceptualized the all-new Airblade 150 with shared riding in mind.”
Here are the striking features of this cool ride:
• A powerful 150cc SOHC liquid-cooled engine for excellent function in stop-and-go situations
• Prime acceleration sans the lag for smoother long rides
• 22.7L U-Box accommodating full-faced helmets and personal belongings
• Cutting edge features like Smart Key, front-wheel Anti-Lock Braking System, and Power Socket for recharging smartphones
• A 4.4-liter fuel tank with up to 47-kilometer/liter fuel consumption
• Three stylish colors to choose from: Candy Caribbean Blue Sea, Candy Ross Red, and Matte Galaxy Black Metallic
The Honda Airblade 150 is available in authorized Honda dealers nationwide for P109,000.