LBC Express Inc. is bringing digital solutions closer to Filipinos. The 75-year-old logistics giant has launched its Instant Peso Padala (IPP) online service with the aim to make sending money faster, safer, and more convenient for everyone.
The company assures the public that the new service’s process will be easy enough to take away the hassle from both the sender and the receiver. To claim a fund, a recipient only needs to drop by the nearest LBC branch or partner remittance center (Cebuana Lhuillier, MLhuillier, and Palawan Express).
“At a time when everyone’s move is limited and even sending your padala to your family members or relatives seems challenging, we recognize the need for an online remittance service that will allow you to send money without leaving your house,” said LBC Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Philippine Branch Operations Oliver Valentin. “With just a click, you’re sure that you’re able to look after your loved ones wherever you may be.”
To send money using IPP online, follow these simple steps:
1. Visit the LBC service’s website.
2. Fill out the form with the important details, including your name (sender) and the name of the recipient plus the amount you will transfer.
3. Take note of the generated Reference Number.
4. Check your email or mobile SMS inbox for the Reference Number.
5. Use the same Reference Number when depositing your transaction amount to any LBC express bank account.
6. Send the proof of credit by uploading your receipt to the link found in the confirmation.
7. You will receive confirmation SMS or email, confirming the processing of the transaction.
8. The recipient can immediately claim the money at any LBC branch or partner remittance center.
As an introductory promo, LBC is waiving all transaction fees for those using the IPP online service from June 5 to July 5, 2020.
“This is just one of the several digital transformation initiatives that we are introducing at LBC as the needs of our customers evolve,” said Valentin. “We are committed to bringing the best and most meaningful solutions to LBC users as we continue to move with them, and for them, during this challenging time.”
LBC currently has more than 1,400 branches nationwide. All those locations are maintaining stringent measures and protocols set by the government including physical distancing and regular fumigation/sanitation. LBC employees are also well-equipped with safety and protection gear.