Lenovo is at it again. During the recent CES, the annual consumer electronic trade show that showcases new tech products globally, the giant tech brand unveiled a couple of sleek consumer products and other unique products that promise smarter technology for all.
In a press release, the company said each of the newly introduced consumer devices are “designed to make your life easier as you stay connected, productive, and entertained all day long.” It added that it is also rolling out the latest software updates to Lenovo Vantage to help users further personalize their computing experience.
Lenovo Yoga AIO 7 all-in-one desktop PC
Lenovo’s unique rotatable feature allows users to personalize their setup. It also effortlessly swivels the slim-framed display from a horizontal to a fully vertical position to allow for a tall and sleek window screen with just the push of a finger. The viewing angle can also be tilted flat to up to 20 degrees for customized comfort.
With the integrated casting hardware, a user can remotely activate the display from a tablet or smartphone without needing to turn on the desktop. Soon, an update will allow the display of online shows directly to the screen to transform it into a 4K smart TV. The content also automatically rotates on the PC screen. Sharing of webpages can also be facilitated from a mobile device via casting options.
Here are the other features:
- Attractive soft-textured, minimalist design
- User-facing JBL Harman-certified stereo speakers under the rotating display
- Comes with color-matched and bundled accessories: wireless keyboard, mouse, and detachable top-placed 5M web camera
- The world’s first 27-inch 4K IPS display supporting 99% DCI-P3 and 99% Adobe RGB color standards in a PC
- Powered by AMD Ryzen 7 4800H Processor and paired with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 GPU
- With built-in mics to speak to Alexa and set voice reminders to control home tasks and play music
Lenovo L24i-30 and L27e-30 Monitors
These desktop monitors are anything but ordinary. The premium In-Plane Switching (IPS) panels bring the most of movies, online shopping, news, games, or work tasks by delivering clean, crisp, and wide-viewing angles.
The two monitors come with hidden cable management features and an integrated smartphone holder to help users be more organized and keep the personal spaces tidy. Tilt the display for a more comfortable viewing angle. The Lenovo L24i-30 has a 23.8-inch Full HD IPS display, while the Lenovo L27e-30 has 27 inches. Here are other features that make both monitors outstanding:
- Advanced anti-glare and Eye Comfort technology certified by TUV Rheinland to minimize blue light and flickering
- Both support AMD FreeSync technology for smooth and stutter-free gaming
- Both have refresh rates of up to 75Hz via HDMI input display port
- On-Screen Display (OSD) settings via the Lenovo Artery software platform
LAVIE MINI and LAVIE Pro Mobile
Lenovo also announced the newest LAVIE devices from its joint venture with NEC Corporation—NEC Personal Computers, Ltd. The 8-inch LAVIE MINI is an ultra-mobile PC prototype built for fun and premium entertainment with cool gaming accessories. The LAVIE Pro Mobile, on the other hand, highlights stylish durability on the go.
The LAVIE MINI pocket-sized convertible PC is one of the smallest form-factors featuring power and performance of up to 11 Gen Intel Core i7 mobile processor with Intel Iris X graphics. It has an 8-inch WUXGA touch panel display and comes in Crystal White, lightweight body for that airy translucent look. It weighs only 579 grams (1.28 lbs) so it can be carried anywhere.
The LAVIE Pro Mobile returns with more features for on-the-go professionals. Among its come-ons are the longer-lasting battery life and a more comfortable typing experience for greater productivity. Its optimized lift-up hinge function tilts the keyboard to the user’s personal preference up to 180 degrees for an increased typing pitch of 19mm.
These new products will be available in the market soon.