The world’s first-ever foldable computer is coming to the Philippines! Lenovo has unveiled its new ThinkPad X1 Fold—a single-screen, multi-function Always Connected PC (ACPC). The new PC is a technological revolution that has unsurprisingly bagged several design awards for “redefining the edges of possibility.”
“Five years in the making, the ThinkPad X1 Fold is the first in its class, introducing a new personal computing category that will redefine how we engage with technology,” said Lenovo Philippines President and General Manager Michael Ngan. “Moving forward, Lenovo will continue to challenge convention and reshape experiences through smarter technology, supported by robust IT services designed to drive customers’ intelligent transformation and empower them to pursue their desired outcomes.”
Here are the outstanding features that complement the revolutionary design of the ThinkPad X1 Fold:
- Seamlessly foldable 13.3-inch 2K OLED screen supported by Dolby Atmos Speaker System refines audio-visual experience within a compact exterior.
- WiFi 6 capabilities and optional 5G connection for faster and continuous connectivity anywhere
- Powered by Intel Core Processor with Intel Hybrid Technology and Integrated Intel UHD 11th Gen Graphics
- Comes with a built-in kickstand, pen, removable keyboard, and a battery that can last up to 11 hours on a full charge for efficiency on-the-go
- Can be used as a large tablet—comes with the Lenovo Mod Pen, which makes it ideal for taking notes or filling out digital paperwork. There are two side buttons on the pen, which can be customized through the Lenovo Pen Settings App. The pen also uses the Wacom Pen protocol with low latency, precise pressure, and tilt direction.
- When unfolded and its kickstand propped up, the ThinkPad X1 Fold can function as a laptop, connected to the Bluetooth-enabled X1 Fold Mini keyboard.
- When folded 90 degrees, the PC transforms into a space-saving small laptop using the Bluetooth keyboard or the built-in on-screen keyboard in Windows 10.
- The Lenovo Mode Switcher allows the user to seamlessly transition between modes and have applications display properly on the screen, whether it be split-screen or single screen content.
- Carbon Fiber serves as a protective outer shell, hinged together to provide proper tension while folding and unfolding.
- The Standard Warranty One Year Depot Support may be upgraded if preferred.
“The ThinkPad X1 Fold was designed to adapt to new remote office and hybrid working models, enabling trailblazers to embrace groundbreaking innovation that will empower creativity, collaboration, and entertainment as it seamlessly transforms to their specific needs,” said Ngan.
The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold is now available on a by-order basis for a retail price tag of P208,499.