(Edited Press Release)
Lenovo is bringing to the Philippines the first and only professional workstation powered by AMD’s brand-new Ryzen Threadripper PRO processor. The ThinkStation P620 is a new-generation workstation, an addition to the brand’s growing tower portfolio.
• Lenovo ThinkStation P620 offers unparalleled power and performance. It has outstanding configurability to meet the most discerning user’s unique needs that used to be less possible. Through its advanced processor, it delivers a 64-core platform—a new industry standard. Aside from speed and flexibility, users now obtain unmatched core counts for multi-thread workloads in a single socket platform.
• ThinkStation P620 was enterprise-class features, reliability, and flexibility. It delivers not just unmatched processing potential. It has flexible GPU configurations, faster memory, quicker storage transfer speeds, and 10GB of built-in Ethernet—a new standard in connectivity.
• Designed to be the most versatile workstation in the market, the Lenovo ThinkStation P620 removes bottlenecks to allow performance to scale and user productivity to soar. It has support for up to two NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 or four RTX 4000 graphics cards, up to 1TB of memory, and 20TB of storage.
• Built to harness these high-end components, the ThinkStation P620 takes care to support their reliability and stability. The advanced design of the processor brings increased thermal requirements. Lenovo and AMD collaborated to create a custom-designed heat sink.
• The Lenovo ThinkStation P620 is designed to work within some of the most demanding professionally managed IT environments and provides essential enterprise-grade features. The brand’s rigorous standards and testing, ThinkStation Diagnostics 2.0, ThinkShield support, upgrades to Premier Support and a three-year warranty, deliver the peace of mind needed to work confidently and more securely.
• Ideal for power users across industries, 3D artists, and game developers, ThinkStation P620 facilitates the creation, editing, and building of media and entertainment experiences of the future. Architects and engineers can design, simulate, and visualize products more efficiently. Those working in artificial intelligence and virtual reality can also take advantage of how this machine redefines the segment and allows users to get even the most complex jobs done faster.