MSI has introduced its latest lineup of laptops in the Philippines. Dubbed as the ‘Business & Productivity’ notebooks, the giant maker of high performance and innovative laptops positions the new PCs to be its response to the changing need for machines balancing power and value, wherein the brand has been known for.
The lineup comprises three new laptop lines—Summit, Prestige, and Modern series. These machines embody MSI’s goals to cater to the overwhelming shift to remote work and distance learning amid the new normal. The entire lineup is also designed in consideration of the requirements of business users, eliminating common pain points without compromising power and performance.
Each series is designed and engineers to meet varying requirements and needs of different users—from business professionals and students to creative artists and content creators—while staying true to the brand’s highly regarded build and design qualities.
“Leveraging on our gaming DNA, MSI’s new Business & Productivity laptops reflect years of research and development, customer feedback, and design improvements which only underscores our commitment in providing only the best-performing, sleekly designed PCs to its wide range of users regardless of any scenarios, may it be at home or the office,” said MSI Philippines Product Manager Rhyan Sy.
As a top brand in gaming PC, MSI is now positioning itself to be a key player in business and productivity. The company cites the advantage of its tight integration and collaboration with key partners like AMD, Intel, and NVIDIA.
The Modern Series
This line is engineered to withstand the high demands of daily use. There are units that are powered by the new 11th Gen Intel processor and AMD Ryzen 4000 Series.
• As a high-performance line, The Modern Series combines versatility with high functionality and value.
• Best for videographers, photographers, and graphic designers because of its True Color Technology calibration that delivers true-to-life images
• Portable and stylish with its ultra-light and ultra-slim aluminum chassis design
• Battery can last up to 10 hours with its fast-charging feature that facilitates seamless remote work and play.
• Prices range from P37,995 to P51,995.
The Prestige Series
As the ‘Jack of All Trades’ of MSI laptops, this line is the best mobile workspace catering to users’ every need.
• Bring powerful performance, high-range NVIDIA graphics, color-calibrated display, and long durability
• Comes in an ultra-portable and ultra-light design
• A powerhouse series jampacked with new features to deliver the best user experience like fast fingerprint Sensor, IR webcam, and Nahimic feature enhancing audio performance with virtual surround sound
• Prices range from P99,995 to P119,995.
The Summit Series
The line takes business leaders and professionals to greater heights. The series is powered by the latest 11th Gen Intel Core processor and Intel iRIS Xe, the most powerful integrated Intel graphics ever.
• Engineered for maximum data protection
• Designed to power up productivity, style, and performance
• Matches enterprise-grade security and is equipped with the latest authentication technologies like fingerprint and facial recognition readers, TPM 2.0 security chips, and BIOS security menu
• Features the MSI Summit E13 Flip—with a display that flips 360 degrees
• Combines the utility of a laptop with the convenience of a tablet to accommodate the many ways users work
• Prices range from P109,995 to P129,995.
MSI Business & Productivity logo
Simultaneous with the unveiling of MSI’s Business & Productivity series is the launch of the line’s chic and sleek logo. The modernized logo perfectly represents the same spirit and robust performance as the distinct red and silver dragon crest design that MSI Gaming is best identified with. The sharper, straight lines and characters reflect the new product line’s minimalist style and elegant design.
“It is precisely calculated and designed under the ‘Fibonacci Number’ and ‘golden ratio,’ paying homage to MSI’s vision to produce the best, premium laptops in the industry,” said MSI Notebook Division Chief Design Officer Henri Chen.
This bold, new direction is a major milestone for MSI and sets a new standard of achievement in the business laptop category. Diverse, adaptable, powerful, high-performance, and enterprise-grade security all packed in MSI Business & Productivity laptops.