PSBank is upholding its commitment to continuously serve its customers and the general public despite the enhanced community quarantine in Metro Manila and Luzon. The consumer banking arm of the Metrobank Group discloses that 234 of its 250 branches nationwide are operational, as of March 20, 2020.
The bank’s branches in affected areas are observing shortened banking hours while in skeletal force. Its ATMs are operational as well and are ensured to continue dispensing cash for customers’ convenience throughout the quarantine period.
At the same time, PSBank is observing standard hygienic practices (including social distancing), while its premises and facilities are regularly sanitized and disinfected in an effort to help control the spread of Covid-19.
However, PSBank also strongly encourages the use of its Mobile app for transactions that can be completed remotely. The following bank-from-home features of the PSBank Mobile app are highly recommended:
• The Mobile Check Deposit for local checks
• PaSend for sending cash 24/7 to recipients even without bank account of ATM card
• Bills Payment for settling bills, utilities, and PSBank loans
• PAYME for collection of payments from other PSBank depositors
• Cardless Withdrawal from any PSBank or Metrobank ATM
• Transferring of funds to and from bank account using Intrabank/ InstaPay/ PESONet
PSBank has also waived fund transfer fees to any bank account through its InstaPay and PESONet effective March 18, 2020. It is temporarily removing the P25 service fee for PaSend as well as the P7.50 ATM transaction fee until further notice. On top of these, PSBank is also imposing a 30-day Grace Period on loan payments for qualified auto, home, or personal loan clients, who shall be notified through email.