Samsung Philippines continues to uphold its commitment to provide customers with not just the best but also the safest shopping experience. That is why the company ensures that overall health and safety practices are implemented in all Samsung Experience Stores nationwide.
The firm adheres to the new-normal guidelines set by the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF). Aside from limiting the volume of customers that can be served at a time, the frequent disinfection, and mandatory use of masks, Samsung Experience Stores observe the following practices:
- The entrance of each Samsung Experience Store is installed with unique QR health declaration codes to promote a safe and contactless tracing process. Every customer is greeted by store personnel after completing the health declaration form. All store staff are mandated to wear face masks and face shields at all times. They also distribute health and safety guidelines inside the premises.
- Product demonstrations are now conducted side-by-side with the customer instead of face-to-face. The required safety distance of a meter is observed between every person inside the store. This is to ensure physical distancing.
- There are designated store personnel who constantly disinfect all the display units and areas that are most frequented inside the shop after each customer interaction.
- Acrylic sneeze shields are strategically installed in cashier counters to serve as protective barriers between the store staff and their customers.
- Customers could be assisted remotely via Samsung’s Live Shop Assist and Customer Service hotline. This is to help limit physical interactions within each Samsung Experience Store.