For students who are still looking for an ideal device for their online schooling sessions, here’s an option to consider. Samsung is making remote learning comfortable, fun, and accessible through the new Galaxy Tab A7, which is now available in Samsung stores and authorized resellers nationwide.
Here are the standout specs to check out:
• Immersive 10.4” WUXGA+ display
• Quad speakers by Dolby Atmos
• Long-lasting 7,040mAh battery
• The front camera takes a new location to optimize every online class and video call session.
• Integrated Samsung Kids safely introduces children to the digital world through a range of age-appropriate and family-friendly content. This feature also allows parents to better control their kids’ screen time.
• Comes with Knox, which provides defense-grade security. It protects kids’ private data and encourages effective and appropriate device use.
• The tablet can be synced with any Galaxy smartphone for easier and safer data sharing (for sending notes, reminders, or presentations).
• Pre-installed with Google apps and Google Play Store for easier access to more educational platforms, apps, and other learning materials/tools.
• Pre-installed are other platforms for more educational content like YouTube, Spotify, and Netflix
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 is available in Dark Gray and Gold colors.
Price tag is P16,990.