There’s good news for modern individuals who are always on the lookout for a device that can seamlessly manage the mix of work and play. Samsung has brought to the country its Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+. Here are the new devices’ ‘pogi’ points that can surely score your discerning attention:
• The new and improved S Pen is a cutting edge feature with ultra-low latency. This is best paired with the devices’ 120Hz display refresh rate for the ultimate experience, whether for writing or drawing.
• The improved Samsung Notes app allows users to easily create, edit, and share their ideas across their tablet, phone, or Windows 10 PC. The modified app also features Audio Bookmark that facilitates recording of lectures or meetings while writing and syncing the two together.
• Like the Samsung Galaxy Note20, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ turn any messy handwriting into legible penmanship.
• Samsung DeX feature provides a wireless means to produce a second screen through a monitor or TV.
• The large display comes with up to 120Hz refresh rate and quad speakers tuned by AKG and sound by Dolby Atmos. This makes watching videos, playing games, note-taking, and even drawing more immersive and enjoyable. The Galaxy Tab S7 has an 11-inch LTPS Display. The Galaxy Tab S7+ has a 12.4-inch Super AMOLED display.
• Capturing high-quality photos and videos are possible through the 13MP Main and 5MP Ultra Wide camera with flash as well as an 8MP front camera.
• The Book Cover Keyboard is improved with a larger touchpad and intuitive keys. Thus, users can enjoy a PC-like experience with just one tap.
The Galaxy Tab S7 is available in Mystic Black of Mystic Silver for P47,990. The Galaxy Tab S7+ is available in Mystic Black or Mystic Bronze for P63,990. Get yours through Samsung’s Online Store, Samsung Authorized Stores, and partner merchants.
Both LTE-capable models come with an S Pen, a free Book Cover Keyboard, and free 4 months ad-free YouTube Premium.
The Galaxy Tab S7+ may be availed at 0% installment plans for up to 36 months (Citibank credit card). The Galaxy Tab S7 is available at installment plans for up to 24 months (BDO, BPI, Citibank, PNB, Metrobank, and Security Bank). You may also opt to trade-in their old device for the new Galaxy Tab S7 or S7+ to get up to P6,000 in additional discount via Samsung’s Trade In, Save Up program.