SAP is offering two of its employee services free for 30 days. The multinational software company, through its SAP Digital Interconnect Group, has started giving away the free trial for the next three months. These are the SAP People Connect 365 mobile service and the SAP Connect Center 365.
“With Covi-19 creating uncertainty across industries and posing critical challenges for the way organizations run their businesses, we wanted to provide our customers with the tools they need to communicate effectively and serve their employees, extended staff, and customers,” said SAP Digital Interconnect Group Head of Products Rohit Tripathi.
“While many companies have moved to remote work, it is more important than ever to stay connected with employees and customers. Both SAP People Connect 365 and SAP Contact Center 365 enable streamlined communication and effective customer interaction,” Tripathi added.
SAP People Connect 365 mobile service
The cloud-based mobile service allows businesses to locate, contact, and communicate with employees during emergencies and business disruptions. This service provides organizations with the tools to help control, manage, and measure their responsiveness to local and global events that affect their business or institution. It uses predefined business rules and keywords, dynamic risk monitoring and automated processes, and responsive tracking.
Throughout the trial period, a user will have access to:
– A reliable integrated Covid-19 data feed
– Risk monitoring and alert feeds
– HR data integration, group management, and mobile number validation
– Cloud-based mobile notification services
– Auto alert emergency notifications and multichannel capabilities
SAP Contact Center 365
The cloud service is an omnichannel contact center solution that enables frictionless customer service. It facilitates such through calls, e-mail, chats, video chats, and SMS. Users that take part in the free trial will be able to experience the supervisor dashboard for a real-time view of contact flow and team management. They will also see how to channel blending and contact routing works in practice.
Throughout the 30-day trial period, users will have access to a sample configuration, including:
– Five ready-to-use customer service representative user roles and one team lead user role
– A comprehensive set of agent productivity tools
– Preconfigured channels, queues, routing, telemarketing campaigns and more
– The possibility to test out-of-the-box integration with SAP Service Cloud solutions