The biggest cinema chain in the country now has its own mobile app. This makes SM Cinema more accessible to more moviegoers nationwide. And it would make watching a much awaited movie more convenient for you, too. Through the new app, you can book movie tickets so you don’t have to fall in long lines. Go straight to your reserved seat at your booked schedule for any movie.
SM Cinema’s very own free app allows users to find preferred movies at the nearest theatres to them, purchase or reserve movie tickets in seconds, and quickly enter the cinema through QR scan terminals located at cinema gates. Here are the main features of the new SM Cinema App:
- Your theater, your time. Quickly check the latest movies in any SM Cinema hub nearest to you.
- Skip the ticket booth. It’s time to go paperless and scan the special QR code in the app directly at the cinema entrance.
- Get your tickets early. Book in advance for a long-awaited movie even if its screening schedule is still a month away. Take advantage of this feature if you aim to make sure you get one of the first seats at the first-day screening.
- Buy online. Skip the need to buy tickets at the counter. Use your credit or debit card to make purchase transactions.
- Reserve your seats. If you rule out using a credit or debit card to make payments, you may just reserve tickets and pay for those at the counter at least 90 minutes prior to actual screening time.
- Perks and rewards. Be able to enjoy special promos and exclusive movie discounts.
The SM Cinema App can now be downloaded for free via Google Play for Android device users. It will soon be available at Apple Store for iOS device users.