Sony’s new 4K Handycam Camcorder was obviously created with content creators and vloggers in mind. The new FDR-AX43 is a compact camcorder that features an acclaimed in-built gimbal mechanism—Balanced Optical SteadyShot technology—for capturing natural, smooth, and high-quality video footage even while the user is on the move.
Here are the other specs and features that make the Sony FDR-AX43 a Handycam that will surely stand the test of time:
• ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T zoom lens with wide-angle of 26.8mm
• 20 times optical zoom and Clear Image Zoom of 30X for 4K/ 40X for HD
• ½.5-type Exmor R CMOS image sensor and BIONZ X image processing engine delivering excellent image quality, even in low-light conditions
• High-bitrate shooting (100Mpbs for XAVC S 4K, 50Mbps for XAVC S HD)
• Fast Intelligent AF for quick and precise subject capture
• Microphone structure with three mic capsules sound gathering for advanced sound quality
• Flip-screen for selfie shooting
• Long battery life (up to 235 minutes continuous recording time with the supplied battery) and power supply from AC adaptor
• New Highlight Movie Maker that creates short movies in-camera in 4K or HD resolution without any need for post-production editing. Easily share MP4 movies on social media sites via smartphone.
*The pre-order period for the Sony FDR-AX43 is from March 6 to March 15, 2020. The price tag is at P49,000.
*A P5,000-downpayment is required to reserve a unit worth P49,000 for 12 months installment at 0% interest. The unit comes with a free LCS-U21, 64 GB SD card and a GP-VPT1 Remote Control Tripod worth P5,400.