Disney fans of all ages can now listen to their favorite soundtracks, playlists, and podcasts via Spotify. The popular music-streaming app has rolled out Disney Hub, now available to Spotify listeners in the Philippines and neighboring countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
“Music has always been a key ingredient in how Disney delivers magical entertainment and memorable experiences to audiences around the world,” said The Walt Disney Company Studio Operations – APAC & Studio – SEA Vice President Tom Batchelor. “With this launch, The Walt Disney Company continues to enjoy an incredible collaboration with Spotify in Southeast Asia. Through a seamless blend of technology and creativity, The Disney Hun is an exciting platform for listeners of all ages to find and discover all of the Disney music content that they love in one place.”
“Together with Disney, we’ve curated a magical hub of songs, playlists, and soundtracks that is easily accessible for Disney fans of all ages,” said Spotify Southeast Asia Head of Music Culture & Editorial Eve Tan. “We’re delighted to partner with Disney to bring this experience to our listeners as we continue to focus on making discovery as seamless as possible.”
Enjoy the following playlists through Disney Hub:
• Disney Hits Philippines – All your favorite Disney hits including versions from local artists
• Disney Hits – Stream this to hear the top songs from the biggest Disney and Pixar films globally.
• Disney Favorites – Everyone’s favorite current tunes plus the ones you loved when you were a child
• Disney Classics – Kick back to a nostalgic playlist that includes songs from the Disney parks, live-action and animated classic soundtracks, and songs from Disney Channel originals.
• Disney Sing-Alongs – From the shower to your car, Disney Songs that you can’t help but sing along to
• Disney Princess – From Belle to Cinderella to Ariel to Moana, Disney Princess has the love ballads as well as the coming-of-age breakaways
In addition to the international playlists, Spotify has also curated a localized Disney playlist made especially for the Philippines featuring local artist versions like “A Whole New World” by Darren Espanto and Morisette (from the movie Aladdin), “How Far I’ll Go” by Janella Salvador (from Moana), and many more.
To start enjoying the Disney Hub, simply search “Disney” on the Spotify app.