More than 55,000 jobs from various industries nationwide are waiting for the right job candidates through JobStreet Philippines. Those vacancies will be filled in the upcoming 5-day Virtual Career Fair 2021 from February 17 to 21, 2021.
Among the job roles to be showcased are IT Software Specialist, Sales Executive, Digital Marketer, System Analyst, Customer Service Representative, ESL Teacher, Financial Consultant, Accountant, IT Developer, Engineer, HR Staff, and HR Manager. Many companies are also looking for Office Administrators, Merchandisers, Quality Assurance Staff, and more.
Job candidates can check out job opportunities at some of the most popular employers in the country. These include Auto Nation Group (Mercedes-Benz Philippines), BDO, LBC Express, Universal Robina Corporation, Yamaha Philippines, Accenture, Nestlé, and TaskUs.
“Millions of Filipinos have lost their jobs last year since the pandemic, and Jobstreet embarks on a mission to help Filipinos rebuild the economy by amplifying our commitment to being a career and talent partner this 2021,” said JobStreet Country Manager Philip Gioca.
JobStreet PH will rollout special features to make the Virtual Career Fair 2021 more worthwhile and effective.
- A chatbot will pre-screen questions and answers to filter job candidates.
- Live chats and on-the-spot interviews will be facilitated through the Live Chat Control Platform (which allows hirers to hold direct conversations with candidates).
- Companies will have virtual booths where they can showcase their multimedia content that jobseekers can explore and navigate.
- JobStreet Facebook Live events can be accessed by candidates. These will hold webinars or talks by financial and mental health experts who will discuss important labor issues.
- Several government institutions will have their own virtual booths so they can accommodate concerns and questions via chat. Among the participating agencies are the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), PhilHealth, Social Security System (SSS), and the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).
In September 2020, JobStreet PH rolled out its first Online Career Fair which showcased occupation opportunities in the public sector. It was in partnership with the Civil Service Commission (CSC). Over 10,000 government jobs have been filled through that online career activity.
Pre-register for the Virtual Career Fair 2020 through this link.